Night After Night

Night After Night - Lauren Blakely 4.5 STARS!
Night After Night is the first full length book in Lauren's new Seductive Nights series. There is a prequel novella, First Night which I highly recommend you read first. This book starts where the prequel novella ends and we get into the meat of Julia and Clay's story.
I absolutely fell in love with Julia! She is sexy, snarky, independent, and had me laughing out loud. The chemistry between Julia and Clay is off the charts steamy and down right electric. I really liked how well the story came together from just a one night stand to a chance at a happily ever after. The sexual chemisty dominates most of the book however around the middle you see the emotional side of the story take shape. It draws you in and connects you with the characters and gives the story that necessary element to get you fully engaged in this series.
Last but oh so not least *sigh* Clay! He is my vision of tall, dark, and handsome with a little dash of dirty-talking alpha male thrown in. I am excited for the next the book (yes it ends in a cliffhanger) and am looking forward to more of Clay and Julia! Bravo Lauren!
* I rounded up on my stars since Goodreads does not have 1/2's
** I received this book from the publisher for free in exchange for my honest opinion