Passion's Flight

Passion's Flight - Shannan Albright Tegan Murin has his hands full these days. Feral attacks are increasing, targeting humans, and now he is ordered to find and destroy a deadly artifact known as Oman’s Seal, deal with his estranged step-father and find a missing archeologist. He’s a bit irritable. Add into the mix a recurring dream of one sexy seductress leading him to his death… well, you get one very pissed off were-panther.

Kyra Navarone is more than what she seems. Escaping from the ferals who captured her, she ends up running into a brooding, irritating man who makes her blood run hot just with one look. Her life depends on the betrayal of this compelling man, but how can she live with herself afterward?

More than their lives hang in the balance. In order to survive they must learn to trust one another before the world they know and the one hidden beneath the waves are destroyed forever.

Wow, I was pleasantly surprised by this book. From beginning to end it is full of action, sexual tension and banter, and a heartbreaking loss.

Tegan is sex on a stick and Kyra is a strong kick butt female who can more than hold her own with the reclusive Alpha cat. Their banter is at times laugh out loud funny and so very sexually charged.

This second installment in the "Dark Breeds" is a great read that was hard to put down. Ever chapter keeps you on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next. This series has a long life ahead of it and I hope Mrs. Albright continues the series with more books like this one. I am wondering who will star in the next book, the ending of this ones leads us to believe Zeke may be getting his own book next, but with so much going on with the Preservation Society, Temple, Atlantis, and the Mirs who knows. I am wondering if Lucien will get his own book and cross over to the Breed side....i like him and find myself hoping so, there is a story there for sure.