Night Demon

Night Demon - Lisa Kessler Wow, this book was nothing like I thought based on the first two books in this series - "Night Walker" (Book 1) and "Night Thief" (Novella 1.5) "Night Demon" was full of action in every chapter with a little romance thrown in as well. I was hooked from the first chapter and could not put the book down for anything, yes it is that good!
In "Night Demon" we learn more about Calisto's first "accidental" Night Walker child Lukas and his research partner the fiery independent Gretchen. All 4 Ancient Immortals, the Gods of the North, South, East, and West better known as Mulac, Kane, Issa, and Colin play a big part in this book as well. Throw in a Demon, a Guardian, a few other Night Walkers, and a Mayan priestess and you have a recipe for one fantastic book.
There are some parts of the book that are rather graphic and not for the faint of heart, so be forewarned. I suggest you read the books in order.
All in all Mrs. Kessler gives us a 5 star book that is that worthy of this series. I am highly anticipating the next book in the series to see where it all goes and what extraordinary journey we are going to be treated to next.